A thermometer is a device used for measuring temperature. It can measure the temperature of a solid such as food, a liquid such as water, or a gas such as air. The three most common units of measurement for temperature are Celsius, Fahrenheit, and kelvin.
This ice-covered thermometer shows that the temperature is about 0 degrees Celsius, or 32 degrees Fahrenheit. If this thermometer displayed the kelvin scale, used by scientists, the temperature would read about 274.
Type of Thermometers?
- Digital thermometers.
- Pacifier thermometer.
- Forehead thermometers.
- Plastic strip thermometers.
- Electronic ear thermometers.
- Glass and mercury thermometers.
Top 4 Best Forehead Thermometers USA July 2020
- iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer.
- Olangda Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer.
- LPOW Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer.
- FAMIDOC Medical Forehead Digital Thermometer.
Top 4 Best Forehead Thermometers USA July 2020
iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
- Ships from the USA: iHealth No-Touch thermometer is backed by testing validated. We provide 3 Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, safe, and hygienic.
- 3 SENSORS: A Ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second from the forehead. The additional distance and environmental sensors make necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings.
- FOR KIDS & ADULTS: With innovative designs & simple easy to use control by one button, our thermometers are great for adults, kids, and babies.
- GENTLE VIBRATION & XL DIGITS LED DISPLAY: A XL large digits LED screen displays the reading in bright white light, see readings clearly even in total darkness. Gentle vibration notification instead of annoying beep sound, hassle-free from taking the temperature at night.
- What You Get: 1 thermometer, 2 AAA batteries, 1 Instruction manual & 1 Quick User Guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly USA-based customer service since 2010.
How to use iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer?
Just in 3 steps!
- Step-1 Aim the thermometer probe at the center of the forehead from less than 1.18 in (3cm) away.
- Step-2 Gently press the measurement button to begin the test.
- Step-3 The thermometer vibrates noiselessly once the reading is complete.
iHealth Baby Thermometer Makes Taking a Temperature Easy
|3 Built-in Sensors. Accuracy You Can Trust.Our ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead.The additional distance and environmental sensors make necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings.The latest built-in smart chip will ensure the excellent performance of the thermometer.||Instant Feedback in 1 SecondFast testing in one second.Readings appear illuminated on the device along with a white color-coded LED indicator to tell you the temperature result.||Hold.Aim.Press- collects more than 100 data points per second.Hold your thermometer within 1 inch of the forehead and aim it at the center. Start measuring with a press of a button (the only button) and it collects more than 100 data points per second.It’s that simple. Let your child take your temperature next time!|
Forehead Thermometer for babies, children and adults.
|It Vibrates When Done.You get a gentle vibration when the reading is done in 1 second. No annoying beeps that may wake up the baby.||LED Backlight for Nighttime Reading.Invisible when not in use, a large backlit LED screen displays the reading in bright white light. See it clearly even in total darkness.||Safe and Hygienic.No more worrying about cross-contamination and spreading the germs to the entire household. Our no-touch thermometer is safe and hygienic. So you can focus on the kid, not the germs.|
- Safe and Hygienic.
- 1-Second Quick Measurement For Baby,Kids and Adults.
- Accurate Readings by 3 Built-in Sensors, and Easy Unit Switch ( Fahrenheit and Celsius.)
- LED Backlight for Nighttime Reading.
- No Annoying Beeps and Gentle Vibration when measurement done.
- When the device is powered OFF, press and hold the measurement button for 8 seconds to enter unit switching mode. Under this model, both ℃ and ℉ should flash at the same time.
- Under this mode, press the measurement button to switch to ℃ or °F. The corresponding symbol of the selected unit after switching will flash.
- After selecting the unit, press, and hold the measurement button for 8 seconds to leave the unit switching mode.
Why iHealth Thermometer?
3 Ultra-sensitive sensors built-in deliver more reliable results and ultimate safety for the end-users. An Ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second from the forehead. The additional distance and environmental sensors make
necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings.
The latest smart chip will ensure the excellent performance of the thermometer.
Hassle-Free Selection for Baby
No-touch design can be so easy to take a temperature without waking up the child. Gentle vibration notification will be instantly alerted and no annoying beep beep sound.
Crystal LED display with XL large digits
You can easily read out the results no matter day and night. It won’t be so bright at night as proper brightness for crystal readings.
℉ & ℃ Switch
Very easy to switch the unit in ℉ or ℃.
Low Power Consumption System
Energy-saving system and the incl. 2*AAA batteries enable around 3000 times testings.
Device Size: 5.39 in x 1.34 in x 1.54 in
LED Screen Size: 1.01 x 0.75 in
Power: 2 x AAA batteries. 2*AAA Alkaline batteries provides around 3000 times measurement.
Operating Temperature: 59℉-104℉(15℃-40℃)
Measurement Range: 89.6℉-109.2℉(32℃-42.9℃)
Measurement Distance: ≤1.18in(3 cm)
Measurement precision: ±0.4℉ within 95℉-107.6℉,and±0.5℉ for other temperature ranges.
iHealth Forehead Thermometer
2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
User Manual (EN, SP, FR)
Quick Start Guide (EN, SP, FR)
Olangda Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
- Non-contact measurement
- Instant and accurate readings
- Multiple use
- Intelligent Temparture Warning
- 20 Readings Memory Storages
LPOW Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- 2020 NEWEST ENGINEERED TECHNOLOGY:- The Non-Contact Infrared Body Thermometer is designed to minimize the possibility of hazards from errors in the software program by following Sound and light Engineering Design Processes, Risk Analysis and Software Validation.
- ACCURATE AND FAST:- This Infrared Forehead Thermometer is equipped with an exceptional microchip and a high sensitivity sensor. Infrared senor can precisely be detecting the infrared heat given off by the forehead and quickly measuring to get the reading in 1 second. The range of accuracy is only ±0.4℉.
- NO TOUCH FOREHEAD 1-5CM: The measuring distance between the thermometer and the forehead must be 1-5 cm. Non-contact thermometer, it is safe and hygiene. It is actually more convenient than a standard mercury thermometer and a pouch thermometer.
- 50 READINGS MEMORY STORAGES: Our Body Thermometer for Fever can memory 50 readings to continuously track your family member’s temperature. Which can handle it in advance if your family members’ temperature is slightly high.
- MULTIPLE MEASUREMENT MODES: The Digital Thermometers can not only measure body temperature through the forehead mode but also measure the temperature of objects. It is suitable for all ages, infants, kids, adults, and the elderly. Press and hold the set button for 3 seconds, then press the “memo” button or the “mode” button to switch between ℃ and ℉.
Eight Functions of Forehead Thermometer
- HD LCD Screen
- Non Contact Measuring
- One Second Reading
- Body and Surface and Room Mode
- 50 Record Storage
- ℃/℉ Conversion
- Fever Alarm
- Voice On/Off
1. Press and hold the “SET” button for 3 seconds.
2. Then the ℃/℉ icon starts flash
3. Pressing “MEMO” or “MODE” button to switch ℃ and ℉
|The Non Contact ThermometerThe non-contact thermometer takes only one second to measure body temperature and can be measured at a distance of 1-5 cm||New Upgrade TechnologyBody thermometer built-in infrared sensor, through the accurate identification of the infrared radiation emitted by the human body surface for body temperature measurement.||50 Record ReadingThe thermometer can store 50 sets of measurement data, and when the memory is full, the last measurement will always replace the first measurement.|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.2 x 3.8 x 1.9 inches|
FAMIDOC Medical Forehead Digital Thermometer
- Faster Reliable Safer: Famidoc temporal thermometer is backed by clinical studies and recommended by medical professionals. To deliver reliable results and ensure excellent performance, we apply the updated high-accuracy sensor probe and the latest smart chip.
- Multi-Mode Thermometer: The digital thermometer is designed for all ages, adults, infants, and elders.
- A Must-Have Thermometer for Family: It’s will keep beeping if a fever is detected. You will know immediately if your kiddie’s temperature requires immediate attention.
- LED Screen Display in Dark: Without wake up the baby, one-second fast measurement instant readying and mute mode, you can read temperature clearly even in the dark.
- RISK FREE: Well-selected materials and components to ensure the safety of users. All Famidoc products will be backed by our 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee policy and 1-year warranty, all you need to do is to send us an email directly at the buyer center or contact our customer support. We will respond within 12 hours normally.
Intended for use:
Thank you for choosing our Infrared Thermometer. This highly qualified thermometer is used to measure human body temperature and objects temperature based on the relationship between temperature and measurable infrared radiation. Simply aim the unit’s probe towards the surface to be measured to obtain a quick and accurate temperature.
All objects with a temperature above absolute zero emit a certain amount of infrared radiation energy based on the body’s or object’s temperature. The amount of radiation energy is closely related to the wavelength distribution. When a person’s forehead temperature is 96.8-98.6℉(36-37℃), it emits a wavelength of 9-13 um of infrared radiation. Based on this principle, we are able to measure a person’s actual body temperature by measuring the forehead’s surface temperature.
|Perfect Design and Easy to Use.Famidoc baby thermometer adopts the latest infrared temperature measurement technology. Please aim the thermometer at the forehead and press the button to measure the temperature. ( touch the skin on forehead) It adopts ergonomic anti-skid design and is very easy to use. With this precise thermometer, you can monitor the body temperature of all your families.||Ear and Forehead Mode Automatical Switching.The thermometer can measure inner body temperature via ear canal quickly and accurately.It shows temperature on a large easy-to-read LED screen in white light, so you can read even in dark.||Intelligent Device.Famidoc baby temperature adopts the German temperature sensor, which has a more intelligent algorithm and can accurately meausure forehead & ear temperature in one second. When the thermometer is swiched on and no action is taken , it will automatically shut off in 5s.|
|Temperature IndicationPlease follow above temperature indication for health management.||Fever Alarm.When the reading tampreature exceeds 37.5℃ / 99.3℉, the thermometer will warn the user that you may have a fever by ” beeping ” alarm.||What You Get in The package.Famidoc thermometer with ear & forehead fuctions.Two AAA batteries.Convenient carry and storage bag.Use instruction note.The warmest after-sale servise.|
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.